3.16.2009

White Bean Bruschetta

















Spring was definitely in the air after returning from Bali...the days are getting longer, the clocks moved forward. However, this last weekend things took a bad turn with the nasty rain and frigid temperatures :( I'm not discouraged just yet. It looks like the weather will be improving very nicely this week. I've noticed the tulips starting to peek out in my backyard too, a true sign of beautiful days to come. The brief preview of spring had me craving bruschetta and crostinis. I don't know why my mind relates those to nice weather. I love this particular white bean bruschetta. I first had it at Po restaurant in NY, and immediately looked up Mario Batali's recipe. This is absolutely delicious, light, and very healthy too. It just screams "Spring" to me :)

See Recipe!

No comments: