3.23.2009

Muhammara Dip- Spicy Turkish Nut Dip


We had a blast this past weekend with my cousins visiting from NY. The first day of Spring proved to be a beautiful beginning to a great weekend....sunshine all around, and noticeably warmer temperatures!! In celebration, we thought it would be the perfect time to fire up the grill. On Saturday evening, we treated them to the Turkish feast that we've been enjoying since our return from Turkey last July. So, I'm posting this Turkish nut dip, Muhammara, that I became obsessed with in Turkey. This recipe comes the closest to what I had there. It's great with pita wedges, and even better slathered on grilled meats. Happy Spring!!

See Recipe!

1 comment:

Drusti said...

This was the Best dip I have ever tasted. I think the texture and taste married well together, hence,a fantastic dip!...Bravo Chef Sonal:-)